Working for NICS
Working at a NICS school is more than your ordinary teaching job. Find your passion and make a global and eternal impact in a Christ-centered environment. The focus at our schools is learning not testing. With a U.S. school calendar, summers off, and a world-class health insurance program, you can continue your career in education and impact the world for Christ.
Choose from positions in fourteen countries and see the world. NICS has over 30 years of experience helping teachers live out their passion across the globe. You will have the full support of a team of experts that will come alongside you to help with everything from getting visas, procuring housing, and providing cultural training. Join the NICS global community and be part of our family. You were created for more.
Is NICS right for you?
NICS is a unique organization. NICS faculty and staff are more than ordinary professionals. They are professional, passionate, and prepared. Are you NICS? Read below for qualifications for serving with NICS.
- The ideal candidate has a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The ideal candidate has a Christ-centered, Biblical worldview and lifestyle.
- The ideal candidate regularly attends an evangelical church.
- The ideal candidate agrees with the NICS statement of faith.
- The ideal candidate holds, at least, a bachelor’s degree in education or a related field.
- The ideal candidate has state or ACSI teaching certification (if applying to teach).
- The ideal candidate is a native-English speaker or scored higher than 100 on the TOEFL iBT exam.
- The ideal candidate is committed to providing a Christ-centered, academically excellent education for students from over 100 nations.
- The ideal candidate is ready to live overseas for at least two years.
- The ideal candidate is flexible and willing to learn.
- The ideal candidate is ready to walk by faith.
- The ideal candidate wants to share Christ with the nations.