Administrator, Elementary Principal
JOB DESCRIPTION – Elementary Principal
Yongsan International School of Seoul is located in the heart of Seoul, the capital of South Korea. Seoul is home to twenty-five million people, and is a safe, modern city with excellent public transportation and many social and cultural opportunities. YISS stresses academic and spiritual excellence and seeks to integrate a biblical worldview throughout its kindergarten thru grade twelve educational setting. Its academic program is based on the U.S. curricular model with modifications in place to address the needs of its international population. YISS’s student body represents over 50 countries.
To provide leadership in the elementary school with a focus on delivering a distinctive Christian educational philosophy. To develop an excellent educational and ministry program that maintains a safe and positive learning environment for students.
- Assist the headmaster in accomplishing the academic goals of the school
- Supervise teaching faculty and staff
- Assist in organizing professional development for faculty
- Foster positive relationships with parents and the community
The candidate must possess:
- Current state or provincial issued certification
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership
- At least 2 years of experience
- Flexibility of schedule