Administrator, Assistant Elementary Principal (January 2021)
JOB DESCRIPTION – Elementary Assistant Principal
Yongsan International School of Seoul is located in the heart of Seoul, the capital of South Korea. Seoul is home to twenty-five million people, and is a safe, modern city with excellent public transportation and many social and cultural opportunities. YISS stresses academic and spiritual excellence and seeks to integrate a biblical worldview throughout its kindergarten thru grade twelve educational setting. Its academic program is based on the U.S. curricular model with modifications in place to address the needs of its international population. YISS’s student body represents over 50 countries.
Create and maintain a positive learning environment, supporting every student, and professional in every aspect. Effecting student learning and staff development through mastery of the subject material by utilizing valid teaching techniques to achieve school wide curriculum goals within the framework of the school’s philosophy.
- Assist the school administration in accomplishing the academic goals of the school
- Assist in supervision of teaching faculty and staff
- Assist in organizing professional development for faculty
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents and the community
- The candidate must possess:
- Current state or provincial issued certification
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership
- Flexibility of schedule