Administrator, High School Principal
Yongsan International School of Seoul is located in the heart of Seoul, the capital of South Korea. Seoul is home to twenty-five million people, and is a safe, modern city with excellent public transportation and many social and cultural opportunities.
YISS offers a K-12 U.S.-based curriculum designed to nurture the attitudes, knowledge, and skills of the whole child. Our mission is to instill in each student a passion for truth, a commitment to excellence, and an appreciation for diversity. YISS seeks to employ experienced Christian educators who are eager to fulfill our mission and have a passion for living out their faith in an international school context as we serve the 1000 students and families represented. With students from over 50 countries, we greatly value the diversity in our students, and as such, value diversity in our faculty and staff positions at YISS. Our current staff hails from all over the world, though most have been educated in the United States and Canada. Our teachers are what make YISS such a great place for students to grow both spiritually and academically.
Create and maintain a positive learning environment, supporting every student, and professional in every aspect. Thus effecting student learning and staff development through mastery of the subject material by utilizing valid teaching techniques to achieve school wide curriculum goals within the framework of the school’s philosophy.
- Assist the headmaster in accomplishing the academic goals of the school
- Supervise teaching faculty and staff
- Assist in organizing professional development for faculty
- Foster positive relationships with parents and the community
- The candidate must possess:
- Current state or provincial issued certification
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership
- At least 2 years of experience
- Flexibility of schedule