Science Teacher, Secondary
JOB DESCRIPTION – Secondary Science Teacher
The ideal highly-qualified teacher will be able to teach Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and a Science Elective. This teacher must be able to follow curriculum map/guide and couple it with their own personal, creative curriculum planning.
Have a love for teaching Science to secondary students! Ability to clearly communicate and represent NICS well to the community, families and students. Have an understanding of curriculum mapping and an enthusiasm to revise last year's maps with new ideas and practices. Demonstrate a reasonable level of computer literacy. Ability to manage the classroom and bring enthusiasm for learning to the students.
The candidate must possess:
1. Minimally hold a bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education, endorsed in Science (highly qualified).
2. Stateside/provincial certified as an educator.
4. Ability to clearly communicate.
5. Ability to work closely with the teachers, staff and parents.
6. Flexibility, passion, excitement and love working with secondary students teaching Science.