Whether it is due to an expanding school, or because a principal is transitioning to another school, we anticipate having principal positions available for the next school year. If you might be interested in applying for a principal position now or in the future, you are encouraged to begin the leadership application so we may have it on file. Principal positions are posted during the fall semester.
School Principal Job Description
Create and maintain a positive learning environment, supporting every student and professional in every aspect. Enhancing student learning and staff development through mastery of the subject material by utilizing valid teaching techniques to achieve school wide curriculum goals within the framework of the school’s philosophy.
The candidate must possess:
- Current state or provincial issued certification
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a preparatory role
- Flexibility of schedule
- Provide Spiritual Leadership to staff and students.
- Provide Instructional Leadership, ensuring academic goals of the school are met.
- Develop and facilitate leadership capacity among staff and students
- Manage school operations and resources in collaboration with the Field Leadership Team
- Work with the Field Leadership Team to develop an inclusive school community with Christ as our center.
- Work with school team for accreditation.
- Foster effective relationships with parents and the school Community.