The Marketing director promotes the mission of NICS/Oasis on a broad scale to current staff, potential staff, donors, mission-minded individuals, churches, and organizations. The avenues to which they use to promote the mission is through the distribution of traditional and digital marketing materials, growing the organization’s audience and brand awareness, managing brand resources, and coordination of marketing projects and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates data driven and informed marketing strategies that will increase our global reach and brand awareness.
- Develops and implements marketing initiatives for the cultivation of a strong, positive public image of NICS/Oasis.
- Develops and implements the use of social media to promote a strong, positive public image of NICS/Oasis. (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo)
- Oversees the creation, collection, curation, and distribution of digital content and recruiting materials.
- Collects and maintains data on recruitment activities to evaluate future marketing needs.
- Creates and implements comprehensive communication strategies for engaging current and future stakeholders and recruitment candidates. (Network Newsletter, Network News, email campaigns, etc.)
- Coordinates with school directors, school marketing personnel, and other NICS staff concerning marketing needs.
- Budgets available funds for the greatest return on investment based on collected marketing data.
- Participates in new employee training programs such as IMPACT and new administrator training.
- Directs the planning and promotion of the four major marketing/recruiting initiatives as set by the VP of U.S. Operations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of U.S. Operations.
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Google analytics, Google Ad Display Network, and tracking social media advertising.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a departmental budget.
- Proficiency in basic MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams.
- Proficiency in Google programs such as Sheets, Docs, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge and skills related to Adobe Creative Suite. (Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) Intermediate expertise is preferred.
- Basic knowledge and skills related to current trends and usage of Social Media. (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo)
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive use of a computer. Responsibilities will require working extra hours during certain times of the year. Traveling domestically and internationally is occasionally required as well. Must be able to lift 25 pounds regularly.