Network of International Christian Schools
Job Title: Marketing Director
Reports To: Vice President of Mobilization
The Marketing director promotes the mission of NICS/Oasis on a broad scale to current staff, potential staff, donors, mission-minded individuals, churches, and organizations, through the coordination of external marketing materials, managing brand resources & marketing staff, and coordination of marketing projects and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements marketing initiatives for the cultivation of a strong, positive public image of NICS/Oasis.
- Creates and implements comprehensive Marketing Plans.
- Develops and distributes marketing materials for recruitment and the cultivation of a strong, positive public image of NICS/Oasis.
- Develops and supervises strategies and plans that encourage current and past network stakeholder identification and advocacy.
- Develops and implements the use of social media to promote a strong, positive public image of the ministry of NICS/Oasis. (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo)
- Oversees the creation, collection, curation, and distribution of digital content.
- Supervises the development, implementation, and promotion of all social media initiatives. (Contests, network events, ads, etc.)
- Creates and implements comprehensive communication strategies for engaging current and future stakeholders and recruitment candidates. (Network Newsletter, Network News, email campaigns, etc.)
- Collects and maintains data on recruitment activites to evaluate future marketing needs.
- Coordinates with school directors, human resource personnel, and other NICS staff concerning marketing needs.
- Budgets available funds for the greatest return on investment based on collected marketing data.
- Develops and supervises the collection of required NICS paperwork as noted in the NICS Home Office Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Directs the planning and promotion of the NICS/Oasis Job Fair.
- Participates in new employee training programs such as IMPACT and new administrator training.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Mobilization.
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Basic knowledge and skills related to office telephone and computer usage. Related to computer usage, basic knowledge and skill in word processing/document creation, use and management of spread sheets (Excel), management of email and online calendar programs (Outlook), and use of other computer programs within the HR department and the NICS Home Office.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Basic knowledge and skills related to Adobe Creative Suite. (Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) Intermediate expertise is preferred.
- Basic knowledge and skills related to current trends and usage of Social Media. (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo)
- Basic knowledge of Google analytics, Google Ad Display Network, social media advertising. Ability to create ads and track data.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive use of a computer. Responsibilities will require working extra hours during certain times of the year. Traveling domestically and internationally is required as well. Able to carry boxes of brochures and set up the NICS/Oasis display at recruiting venues.