Business and Facilities Manager
The Business and Facilities Manager oversees the ICS-UJB Business Office, and Facilities Department. The BFM works with the School Director in designing and maintaining the yearly budget, and supervises the finance team in keeping the budget up-to-date and the business running smoothly. The BFM is also the public relations agent for the school and helps coordinate with the various consultants for tax, law, and registrations, etc. with government offices.
1. Must have a strong working knowledge of finance, budgeting and facilities.
2. Must be able to navigate and communicate well with NICS, the Director, parents and the local community.
3. Must have the ability to cooperate with employees in other departments and as a manager be able to respond to the finance questions that arise within the diverse group of ICS- UJB employees.
4. Must be flexible and able to adapt to change.
5. Must be able to function properly under time constraints and perform well under pressure.
6. Must have punctual and regular attendance.
7. Be available to work extra hours as needed and fill administrative needs that may arise.
8. Support the broader program of the school by attending extracurricular activities when possible.