Administrator, MS Principal
Haven of Peace Academy
JOB DESCRIPTION – Middle School Principal
Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC) celebrated 25 years in 2020. God has been faithful to grow our school from 47 students in 1994 to a diverse group of 342 students in 2020/21. The community at HOPAC is supportive and welcoming. We value service, leadership, and stewardship. Each year students from over 25 countries enroll at HOPAC. Our teachers work with these students to grow into the people God has created them to be. Teachers at HOPAC are focused on developing a Biblical Worldview for each student. Our hope is those students learn to use that Worldview to be a positive influence on their peers, their family, and around the world. We would love for you to join us in the mission and ministry God is doing here.
The Middle School Principal is a member of the school management team and reports to the school’s director. The principal oversees Grades 6 through 8 and is the educational leader of the Middle School; responsible for its day-to-day operation and works closely with the other school principals to deliver on the overall educational program of the school.
- Oversee teaching process and academic programs
- Responsible for planning and presentation of school assemblies and programs
- Prepare a master class schedule (timetable) and assign staff and students to classes and other obligations, working in conjunction with the Senior and Elementary/Primary School Principals
- To co-ordinate the selection and procurement of resources and supplies for the Middle school
- Responsible for Culture/Climate, Communication with Students and Parents, involved in the Hiring Process, oversight of Admissions process, and tracking of budget
(NOTE: Full job description provided upon application.)
- Master’s Degree in Education to include experience in School Administration or Leadership/Supervision
- Meet the minimum certification standards set forth by ACSI in an area of academic instruction and leadership
- Preferred minimum 5 years’ experience teaching and 2 years in administration or leadership role.