Process for Placement with NICS/Oasis
1.You fill out a "Brief Personal Profile" at our website.
2. If you appear to meet the qualifications we are seeking, we invite you to fill out the Interview form, which is the rest of our application. (The Personal Profile and Interview forms together comprise the entire application.) Your spouse must also complete a spouse-application (if applicable) at this time. Next, we contact your references (pastor, employer, and your personal) that you gave us on the Interview form.
3. If your references are acceptable, we try to match you to a position in one of our schools and put you in contact with that administrator.
4. If the administrator decides to interview with you, this interview may happen via telephone/webcam, email, and in person when possible. During these interviews you are able to ask any specific questions you may have. It is at this point that information about salaries, housing, expectations, etc. is exchanged.
5. The administrator decides whether to offer you a contract for the position.
6. You decide whether to accept the position or look to NICS for alternatives. (Alternatives are based completely on the need of our schools at that moment; we cannot guarantee that there will be other options available).
7. If accepting the position, you (and spouse, if applicable) read the NICS Missions Manual and sign the accompanying Missions Manual Statement of Acceptance form.
8.You attend Pre-Field Orientation (PFO) before leaving for your assignment.